Ping HD, a Denver based full service Digital Signage and software company, has recently installed a network of Digital Menu Boards and other Digital Signage applications at several Major League Baseball stadiums this spring.
• US Cellular Field (Chicago White Sox)
• AT&T Park (San Francisco Giants)
• Busch Stadium (St. Louis Cardinals)
• Miller Park (Milwaukee Brewers)
• Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia Phillies).
Close to 500 screens were installed in coordination with the teams and associated Food and Beverage concessionaires including: Aramark, Delaware North, Levy Restaurants, and Centerplate.
Ping HD’s new cloud based Content Management System, EngagePHD, along with development work with Samsung’s Smart Signage Platform (SSP), and an in house content design team, were key factors enabling Ping HD to secure these new exciting projects throughout Major League Baseball.
For questions or sales please contact Ping HD: